Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 3:06:44 PM(UTC)

Actually it doesn't really matter. As long as you hook your hot water source hose to the valve that has the orange/white wires and the cold water one to the other connector you will be fine. If for some reason you reverse things and get a hot water rinse just reverse the connections of the hoses at the valves.
devoutdudley Posted: Monday, February 17, 2014 5:02:50 PM(UTC)

Hi, new to the forum. I need to replace a water valve, on Maytag Washer Model#LAT9306AAE. The MFG replacement for the valve is 22001274.

It has been a while since I took the old one out, and I can't find my notes as to the two plug-in, that connect to the hot water solenoid, and the cold water solenoid.

I know the plug with the blue & white wires go to the cold
and the orange and white go to the hot, what I don't know is which terminal does the blue, and likewise for the orange, since they plug can be turned and connected two different ways.

Thanks for any help