Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
BlueXtreme Posted: Monday, December 30, 2013 4:08:25 PM(UTC)

Thanks Eric, I have already ordered the part. Hopefully it'll fix my problem.
fairbank56 Posted: Monday, December 30, 2013 12:21:37 PM(UTC)

Yes, that's the model number. Sounds like your lid switch has fallen apart which is common with that style switch. Here's your switch.

Whirlpool 3949247 Lid Switch Assembly - AppliancePartsPros.com

Eric
BlueXtreme Posted: Monday, December 30, 2013 10:48:19 AM(UTC)

Sorry for the slow replies, I'm not getting notified of updates to the post. I found a tag under the lid. It says MOD LSR8433KQ0. Is that what you are looking for? Also, I don't see a lid switch at all when I open it. Just a hole with nothing in it.

Levi
fairbank56 Posted: Thursday, December 26, 2013 1:50:48 PM(UTC)

That's not the model number. Sounds like it could be a faulty lid switch but I really can't help any further without a model number. There should be a tag with model number and serial number.

Eric
BlueXtreme Posted: Thursday, December 26, 2013 11:50:42 AM(UTC)

Under the lid it says "SM 8280867" Is that the model number you need? Yes I mean it agitates.
fairbank56 Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 2:05:16 PM(UTC)

We must have the model number to help you. Check under the lid. You say it spins? Do you mean agitates?

Eric
BlueXtreme Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 12:49:13 PM(UTC)

I have a whirlpool washer. I don't know what model as I don't see anything listed on it. However, it fills up with water and it spins and the timer knob moves but when it comes time to drain it just stops and nothing happens. I've taken it apart and checked the hoses and they are all clear. I've replaced the pump as well and still nothing.