Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
fairbank56 Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 5:41:13 PM(UTC)

Got a copy of your wiring diagram. If you hear no noise at all from the drive motor as timer advances through drain/spin, then it appears you have a faulty timer.

Eric
fairbank56 Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 5:06:14 PM(UTC)

Sounds like a faulty timer. Can you post a clear photo of the wiring diagram? Should be pasted to left side of inside of back panel behind control panel and cabinet. Open control panel and remove cabinet to gain access.

Eric
Fixit Dad Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:26:49 PM(UTC)

Trying to fix my daughters washer. It will not drain or spin. It fills, aggitates and then does nothing. You can hear it clicking through the entire cycle but nothing more happens. You turn it to just before 'spin' and let it advance to 'spin' on its own and nothing happens. No clunks, nothing like the motor is trying to spin, nothing. It is not the lid switch. I thought it was and bought a new one and it did not help. Again, the dial moves through all the cycles, but it will not drain or spin. I manually drained it, so it is not clogged.
Any ideas.