Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
saxmandon Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 3:30:33 PM(UTC)

I have same issue, how did you fix it?
Simon / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 11:41:44 AM(UTC)

Hi.

Check how far is the drain hose goes inside the drain pipe.

Check the impeller inside the pump.

Check the voltage drop at the outlet when the washer is set to drain.
Try to plug it into the different outlet.

Check the plugs at the main PCB and if that's OK - replace the main PCB Part number: 6871ER1078T
Part number: 6871ER1078T

Remember that you can return any unused parts back to APP even if they been installed.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and parts for LG WM2277HW - AppliancePartsPros.com

Simon.
hollowayv Posted: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 8:09:39 AM(UTC)

hi trying to find help with a lg washer model wm2277hw it will not drain gives oe code checked all drains and both pumps all are good even removed the pumps cleaned and tested them on the bench both run great. re-installed ran through 1 cycle ok then again with the oe code. called repair guy he came out same thing with one exception when he tested the leads to the drain pump they are only register at 94-97volts so i checked the outlet it is fine 120v. so my question is do i replace the mother board? is it possibly sending a wrong signal to the drain pump? or would i go with replacing the the drain pump even though it ran great independently?