Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Friday, September 7, 2012 5:09:29 AM(UTC)

Ok, I guess I did not fully understand from your description what was going on.
slolom2 Posted: Friday, September 7, 2012 5:06:33 AM(UTC)

It is not the timer. I sent curent to the switch prong and it is something with the switch. Maybe they were defective. I have jumped, hot wired, put the wires in every which way and reversed them and get cold or hot. Nothing works.
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, September 6, 2012 3:31:55 PM(UTC)

If you look at the wiring diagram you will see that the temp selection switch goes then to the timer which sends current to the valve. You are getting power to one set of connectors but not the other.

Try replacing the timer. If the part does not fix the problem and you buy here from APP you can return it.
slolom2 Posted: Wednesday, September 5, 2012 6:21:38 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: sidfink43 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, the system is not sending current through the hot water connectors. This could be a timer issue or a temp selection issue. I would try changing out the temp selection switch because it is less expensive but I think you ultimately end up changing out the timer.

I don't think it is the timer. As i said i reversedthe wires and can get either water temps. it seames to be in the switct as one of the pins is dead or the wiring needs to be wired other then the schmatic.
sidfink43 Posted: Wednesday, September 5, 2012 3:55:19 PM(UTC)

Ok, the system is not sending current through the hot water connectors. This could be a timer issue or a temp selection issue. I would try changing out the temp selection switch because it is less expensive but I think you ultimately end up changing out the timer.
slolom2 Posted: Tuesday, September 4, 2012 1:36:20 PM(UTC)

I purchased a temp switch 2b3411 replaced 134409000 from APP. I am unable to get hot water and when reversing the wires i get hot no cold.
The problem seams to be in the switch because on prong is dead, but even jumping the wires doesnot work as both go on. All wiring seams ok an the continuity is there. Can you help?