Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2012 5:33:55 PM(UTC)

Good, let us know if it acts up again and we'll see if we can come up with something.

If you look inside the lower service panel there should be tech notes that will help you if you have more difficulty.

good luck!
laura s Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2012 5:25:53 PM(UTC)

I tried to start the washer again after writing the post several times, and it was like something reset itself. Thank you.
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2012 4:41:14 PM(UTC)

Use a test meter to see if 110-120 v are getting to the water valve assembly when it is supposed to be filling. If so, try changing out the valve assembly.

If not the main control board may be the problem.

Also check to make sure nothing is obstructing the water line and that you do have water to the machine (just in case)
laura s Posted: Saturday, June 9, 2012 7:09:39 AM(UTC)

We have successfully changed the water pump and everything was working fine. I decided to change the bellows since it was moldy and smelled bad. Went to run affresh through it to help clean it up after work, but the water will not turn on. Drum working accelerating, but no clicks, water sound heard. Help. So everything goes well---too well I guess!