Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 4:55:04 PM(UTC)

I don't know, I kinda at a loss on this, so here is a link to the service manual which may help you.

http://www.emaservicetips.com/pdfs/488_3.pdf
Artjj Posted: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:23:50 PM(UTC)

Was leaking from the main seal. Replaced the main seal and it was fine for a couple of weeks. The seal I took out was chewed up on the gasket part (seal between the main seal and the top metal piece.

Started leaking again. When I went to take it apart and check the seal the inner tub was very hard to spin and clicked. I did not see anything wrong with the seal so I put it back together and it was fine for a few loads then started leaking again. Same issue, drum was tight and it was clicking.

What could be causing this?

I also tried putting the top piece of the seal on both ways and same issue - which is the correct way that the seal pieces should go together?

I was never able to get the side panels off - how do these come off to make the repair easier.

Thanks!