Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 1:39:46 PM(UTC)

Where exactly it stops? Would it spin and/or drain if you advise the timer manually? What is the complete model number of the washer?

Gene.
kyleb Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 7:37:27 AM(UTC)

I have the same problem as hammer33 above in this thread. How does one discern between a failing lid switch or a timer? My machine stops in the middle of the cycle, on all different washes.

Thanks
Gene Posted: Sunday, January 18, 2009 8:36:32 PM(UTC)

Hi Doug,

If it does not drain and spin then the first failure suspect is the lid switch.

- The part number for the lid switch is AP3100001

Gene.
hammer33 Posted: Sunday, January 18, 2009 1:31:23 PM(UTC)

TO whom it may concern, I have a Kenmore Heavy Duty Extra Large Capacity Plus washing machine. Model # 110.22292100, Serial # cm 2937753, Type# 107 . The washing machine goes through the partial rinse cycle then just stops. It does not advance at all. Just stops completely. It happens on all wash cycles, same thing. Could this be the timer or the door lid switch or both? Thanks for any light you may be able to shed on this delima. Doug M.
Gene Posted: Friday, April 4, 2008 6:26:54 PM(UTC)

Looks like the timer is a failure suspect.

Unfortunately this part is no longer available. You probably have to look for a new washer.

Gene.
tempo1001 Posted: Friday, April 4, 2008 9:41:46 AM(UTC)

The washer skips the drain/rinse and spin cycle and keeps on washing until it reaches the final drain and spin cycle
Gene Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:52:07 AM(UTC)

What did you mean saying: "will keep on washing"? Be more specific, please.

Gene.
tempo1001 Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 11:28:10 AM(UTC)

CORRECTED MODEL NUMBER MWL111RBW2

Sorry for the confusion

tempo1001
Gene Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:55:51 AM(UTC)

Most likely the problem is a bad timer but without the complete model number this is just a guess.

Gene.
tempo1001 Posted: Monday, March 24, 2008 1:54:13 PM(UTC)

My Signature washer will wash clothes great but will keep on washing right through the drain/rinse and spin cycle until the final drain and spin cycle.

I tried to look up the model number but didn't find anything. The serial number is XC54223469.

The washer said Signature on the control panel but says "Frigidaire" and "White Consolidated Ind" where the model number is written.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know

Thanks for your help:

CORRECTED MODEL NUMBER MWL111RBW2