Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jojonychome Posted: Monday, April 25, 2011 9:06:19 AM(UTC)

when i evened out the load in the machine it still rocks back and forth in the last several minutes at high speed...it also did this with nothing in the machine at all....dont know what the next step is any ideas on what to look for that might have broken
jojonychome Posted: Friday, April 22, 2011 6:32:59 AM(UTC)

:confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: i did even out the load several times and also got the ul message but even when i ran the machine with almost nothing in it the rocking from side to side and bouncing up and down continued...baffled as to what i need to look for first as to what might be broken
Tillerman Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 6:34:53 PM(UTC)

it sounds like the wash has shifted the clothes out of balance. Try next time, to stop the wash, rearange the clothes, and start it back up. If problem still persists, then you may have to look at fixing something.
jojonychome Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 2:28:31 PM(UTC)

looking for any info on cabrio washer that works up until the last 7 minutes when it goes into spin and drain the tubs rocks from side to side and jumps up and down any ideas on what is causing this
jojonychome Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:54:32 AM(UTC)

have a cabrio and it works fine until the last 10 minutes when it goes into spin and drain then the tub starts rocking violently and jumping up and down hitting the sides and top....what might have broken that i need to look for