Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
avismich Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 1:14:53 PM(UTC)

No I'm mistaken--It's the other part on th actualthat has the teeth that looks stripped it's the end cap rh wheel
avismich Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 1:10:50 PM(UTC)

Thanks, by the breakdown it looks like I need a new compression ring, too. (That is the part that looks stripped.)
abadfish66 Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 1:09:34 PM(UTC)

if your just replacing the knob and keeper, you don't have to remove anything. just put the keeper on the knob just enough so it stays on without it sliding down the groove, put the knob on the timer shaft, then push the keeper in place.
avismich Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 1:06:44 PM(UTC)

Ok, I guess I need to order both parts. It looks that you need to take the whole top assembly apart to install them. Do you think I should call some one in to fix it?
abadfish66 Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 1:05:51 PM(UTC)

Model WCSR2070T2WW
click this link

on the left side, select section 2, that is the breakdown
avismich Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 1:02:41 PM(UTC)

also I did not get that breakdown of the knob and timer. thanks:)
abadfish66 Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 12:53:43 PM(UTC)

Look at the back of the knob, there should be teeth on the part that goes into the timer, chances are those teeth are ground down, if there's no teeth you need a new knob. Order a new keeper as well.
avismich Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 12:45:39 PM(UTC)

Hello Badfish 66 & thank you for that info. I did get the knob off, and then the keeper fell into the washer and I can't find it. It does not look like anything is broken. Could it be that the keeper just slipped out of place, or that the small protrusions that the knob fits into are stripped?
(the whole problem is that I have to hold & turn the timer shaft along with the knob to start a load of clothes.) Thanks again.
abadfish66 Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 8:09:47 AM(UTC)

Model WCSR2070T2WW

Go to section 2
avismich Posted: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 7:59:14 AM(UTC)

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.