Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Minnesnowta Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:07:35 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: W9RUK Go to Quoted Post
Unit was working fine for two days after moving into new home. Then stopped dispensing water and ice. Motor does not appear to run in any position. When using the Water, Crushed ice, or Cubed ice function nothing happens except the light flickers next to the dispensor. The ice maker is still making ice however but I can not get it to dispense the ice or water. Issue started after freezer door was left partially open overnight.

Have the same problem under the same situation after freezer door left open all night. All water lines are fine. Try unplugging and then replugging the wire harness at the bottom of the freezer door. I did this and now I can get ice but water is still extremely slow. Replaced water inlet valve with no luck. Wondering now if it's electrical somewhere else or if this harness is bad. GE profile fridge only 5 years old
W9RUK Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:41:16 AM(UTC)

Unit was working fine for two days after moving into new home. Then stopped dispensing water and ice. Motor does not appear to run in any position. When using the Water, Crushed ice, or Cubed ice function nothing happens except the light flickers next to the dispensor. The ice maker is still making ice however but I can not get it to dispense the ice or water. Issue started after freezer door was left partially open overnight.