Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:51:04 AM(UTC)

Just hold them on and have someone hit the water dispenser, the mold should fill up in 9 seconds.
If ok, measure the freezer temperature, must be below 15 degrees for mold thermostat to work.
djohns64 Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:47:41 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: woodchuckie Go to Quoted Post
Try swapping the wires on the dual water inlet valve. Then try the water dispenser. The water should go to the ice maker. This will tell you weather or not the ice maker valve is working and if the line is clear and not iced up at the fill tube. If it fills the water mold, see if it starts cycling when it freezes.

Tried to switch the wires on inlet valve, but they where not the same and was not able to switch them.
Any idea what I should do?:confused:
woodchuckie Posted: Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:11:00 AM(UTC)

Try swapping the wires on the dual water inlet valve. Then try the water dispenser. The water should go to the ice maker. This will tell you weather or not the ice maker valve is working and if the line is clear and not iced up at the fill tube. If it fills the water mold, see if it starts cycling when it freezes.
djohns64 Posted: Saturday, June 20, 2009 6:49:28 AM(UTC)

The ice maker of my side by side refrigerator will not work. The water dispenser works fine. I defrosted the coil in the back of the freezer and turned the freezer back on. But still it will not take on water or go through any cycles. Can you help me?:confused: