Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
WilliamM/APP Team Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 8:05:44 AM(UTC)

GeriatricGinger, if there is not a break in the geared wheels, it is likely that the motor has become weakened and is not functioning as it should. The motor operating a little bit after the door closes is going to ensure the door has sealed.
GeriatricGinger Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2024 5:27:29 AM(UTC)

I've checked for debris, bent rails, etc., and nothing obvious. The draw manually will open/close fine with no binding.
However, when the power open/close function is used, the left side of the drawer is a little lazy to open. It also stops about 3" from fully open.
When it power closes, it closes fine, but once closed, the door motor continues to run for another 3-5 seconds.
The motor is mounted on the right side of the drawer, with a cross bar and gear on each side. Nothing appears loose, worn, etc. All gear teeth seemed to be intact. I could see no 'limit travel switch) so it must be internal, or controlled by current.

At any rate, any thoughts of direction I should go in repairing this?

Thank you,
GG