Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
appliancenj1 Posted: Tuesday, December 24, 2019 2:43:49 AM(UTC)

Have you ever found yourself in the situation when you throw out the food from the refrigerator at the time when it should have stayed fresh longer?

The temperature settings are ok, the ice-maker continues making ice without any problems, but the food somehow spoils sooner than expected?
Here are some reason of this problem.
1. Condenser Coils Are Dirty
2. Evaporator Fan Motor
3. Condenser Fan Motor
4. Start Relay
5. Temperature Control Thermostat
6. Start Capacitor
7. Thermistor
8. Temperature Control Board
9. Compressor

Kozlow Posted: Sunday, December 8, 2019 12:40:20 AM(UTC)

Please follow On/Off method.
a. Please switch off the refrigerator for 4 hours. Clean the complete refrigerator using lime or vinegar.

b. Please switch on the refrigerator by keeping it in maximum cooling position and advice to run the REF in no load condition for atleast 45mins to 1 hour for proper cooling air circulation.
cndesu Posted: Friday, November 29, 2019 12:12:30 PM(UTC)

Hi,

My freezer section not cooling. I see -21 degrees Celsius on the Fridge display panel, but when I placed a thermometer inside the freezer section, I found only 0 degrees celsius. I did not feel any cold air blowing from the vents on the top and bottom. After carefully removing the trays and taking the assembly cover of the freezer evaporator, I observed only a little bit of frost on the first section of the coil. Now is this issue with the compressor-coil issue where all the freon is lost and real service tech required?

Thanks