Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Monday, November 2, 2015 9:22:23 AM(UTC)

Sorry but I do not know.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
bluefitness Posted: Monday, November 2, 2015 8:19:57 AM(UTC)

Thanks Denman for the wiring diagram.

Do you know the sequence of operation for these dampers? Are they normally closed and then open with power?
themarlars Posted: Saturday, October 31, 2015 12:08:26 PM(UTC)

For Future Users with the same question: The wiring diagram should be on the back of the fridge in a bag, underneath in a bag, or under the compressor/coil/fan cover somewhere in there either in a holder or a bag.
denman Posted: Friday, October 30, 2015 11:21:46 AM(UTC)

See the attachment for the tech sheet
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
bluefitness Posted: Friday, October 30, 2015 11:20:31 AM(UTC)

I figured out online how to run it in diagnostic mode. I held down the on/off button and filter button. I then pressed the filter button until step 5. I then received 120v to the air diffuser. It was still closed however. I could feel the diffuser vibrating.

I then ran it in normal mode and 120v was being sent to the diffuser. My diagnoses leads me to believe it is the air diffuser. I checked both thermistors and they were at 2.3k ohms (I had them in the same air temp.

What are your thoughts?
bluefitness Posted: Friday, October 30, 2015 10:25:48 AM(UTC)

Model number: 106.53206202

I've tried everywhere to get the service/technical manual for this unit to no avail. Kenmore and whirlpool could not provide it.

The refrigerator is not cooling, but the freezer is fine. The motorized air damper that feeds to refrigerator was in the closed position. I want to diagnose it instead of just guessing. There are 3 wires going to the damper.

orange/black
black
yellow/red

I'm getting 93v between orange/black and black
I'm getting 23v from y/r to b

I tried pushing on the damper manually. It is very hard to open.

Can someone provide a wiring diagram or let me know what reading (and purpose) of the 3 wires?

Thank you