Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kooler Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 12:36:18 PM(UTC)

I located a parts list for a ED5GHGXMBOO fridge... The start relay/overload is part number AP3885081 at APPros (MFR 8201786) and it is located on the side of the compressor... Disconnect power when replacing this part... If the compressor still will not start after replacing the relay then your compressor is defective and the decision to repair or replace your fridge will need to be made... Good luck, kooler
momof1 Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 11:50:23 AM(UTC)

Hi. The model # is ED5GXMB00. If this doesnt work let me know. Some sites didnt recognize it. I've cleaned out from under it the best I could. They make it impossible to clean them well. Anyway both the fridge and freezer are not cooling. It still sounds like it is running but it is not cool. It is still "clicking" on every now and then. Thanks for your help! :confused:
kooler Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 11:07:10 AM(UTC)

Sounds like a defective start relay or compressor but without a model number there's not much help I can offer...
momof1 Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 9:28:31 AM(UTC)

My freezer is not cooling. The fan is running inside but the air coming out is not cold. I've vacummed everywhere and unplugged it for about an hour. Now it is still making that clicking noise about every 5min or so. Someone please help:)