Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:36:06 AM(UTC)

An intermitent evaporator fan motor, bad thermistors, or a bad motherboard AP4436216 can cause these syptoms.
If the evaporator motor is intermitent, you must change the motor and motherboard.
When it fails next time, just check the evaporator fan, if not running, that would confirm a bad motor. If ok, the most probable failure is the freezer thermistors
Airborne78 Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 6:52:35 PM(UTC)

My freezer is making ice and dropping it but the ice is freezing together in the tray. Also things in the freezer are collecting some frost on the outside of the package. I was told it could be one of three things, defrost heater, defrost timer, or thermostat. For a while the water stopped and I cleaned out the freezer, left the door open and it started working again. The setting says 0 is off and 9 is the coldest, I have it set on 4. Can anyone help me?