Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ted/APP Team Posted: Friday, November 4, 2011 1:02:16 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: GlobalGramma Go to Quoted Post
The door water dispenser to my Kenmore Coldspot is rapidly dripping and I cannot stop it. I cannot find a shut off valve near the frig. A friend crawled into my basement and turned off a valve, which SLOWED to POUR water from the dispenser, but which failed to slow the drip! What do I do to shut off the water to the dispenser? The date of manufacture was 8/97.

Hi. If there is sediment holding the valve open, then you will need to replace it with part # Part number: AP3103466
Part number: AP3103466
. Thank You.
GlobalGramma Posted: Friday, November 4, 2011 12:09:28 PM(UTC)

The door water dispenser to my Kenmore Coldspot is rapidly dripping and I cannot stop it. I cannot find a shut off valve near the frig. A friend crawled into my basement and turned off a valve, which SLOWED to POUR water from the dispenser, but which failed to slow the drip! What do I do to shut off the water to the dispenser? The date of manufacture was 8/97.