Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
applianceman Posted: Friday, July 24, 2009 2:51:08 PM(UTC)

The ball of ice near the compressor is bad news. This can mean that the dryer is stopped up. A bad compressor or just moisture in the system can cause this. In any case this is not a job I would recommend trying yourself, if you what it fixed call a service man. Expect a high repair bill for this it may be in you best interests to invest your money in a new refrigerator or another used one. Refrigerator repair guide
KrisHino Posted: Thursday, July 23, 2009 2:18:50 PM(UTC)

I have what looks to be an old school Kenmore 18 top freezer refrigerator. I bought it used. Its seems to be running all day. Nothing is frozen in the freezer. It still blowing cool air though. I pulled it out to look at the back. Theres no dust on the back, but theres a ice ball on the pipe/coil near the compressor (?) I noticed theres water dripping and a small puddle on the floor. I looks obvious that theres a leak in the seal around the pipe. But I just need to know what to do to fix or should I get a new fridge? THANKS!