Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Drags1998 Posted: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 12:48:43 PM(UTC)

The only other thing would be #93 The "user interface control" Its the part that you say is dead. I have had 2 of these act up. The mother board took care of both of them!!!
ArsenalFan1 Posted: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 12:18:16 PM(UTC)

Just installed a new control board and none of the buttons are working still. Now I am out over $130...........
Drags1998 Posted: Monday, July 6, 2009 2:17:15 PM(UTC)

Thats what I would try first!!! Its #801 in the diagram.
ArsenalFan1 Posted: Monday, July 6, 2009 1:19:13 PM(UTC)

I have a GE Profile Arctica Side by Side refridgerator with Model #PSC23SGRC SS and Serial #LH410576. The refridgerator stays cool and the freezer functions correctly, but none of the buttons on the face of the freezer door work. The freezer makes ice, but it must removed by hand. The cubed, crushed, light, water, door alarm, etc. buttons all do not work. Nothing lights up, everything is dead. I have tried unplugging the unit for a couple of minutes, but this does not solve the problem. Does anyone have any ideas? Should I replace the main control board? If so, does anyone have the part number for my fridge? Please help, thanks....