Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
chrisjmarkley Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 5:52:43 AM(UTC)

do yo still have ther thermador thermostat and if so what is the price?
gecook Posted: Monday, November 30, 2015 11:03:04 AM(UTC)

Please let me know if the 622568 termostat is still available. Thanks!
jennkrause Posted: Friday, March 6, 2015 7:21:02 PM(UTC)

Yes I have a picture! I'm not sure but ours is the same size and the tech pulled it out without any issues. I believe the part is installed from the front though. I will upload the photo but am not able to from my phone...
agana99 Posted: Friday, March 6, 2015 2:42:44 PM(UTC)

I have a 48” Thermadore Professional model number PRDS484GGUS that is 15 to 20 years old that I think has a faulty thermostat. IWe tested the coil and it appears fine. My problem is the oven is slow to come up to temperature and needs the temp control rotated back and forth a few times around 500 before the lower bake element starts to heat. I have noticed that this temp control rotates freely and does not stop as does the same on control on the left smaller oven.

Do you have pictures of the part? Price? Do you know if this repair can be made entirely from the front? It is a beast.
jennkrause Posted: Monday, February 23, 2015 11:21:13 AM(UTC)

We have a thermostat that we bought thinking ours was broken after a Thermador authorized repair tech diagnosed our problem. When we got our second opinion, we discovered our heating element was broken and it was fixed and the oven works but we have this part that is difficult to find. We are wanting to sell it if anyone needs it as it is discontinued and difficult to find. we can be contacted via email at mkrause@kc.rr.com