Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
AntonioStogsdill Posted: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 12:20:00 AM(UTC)

Yeah cleaning the spark heads will definitely help.

Xtreme Nitro
VikTech Posted: Monday, December 2, 2013 5:20:34 PM(UTC)

All sparking at same time is normal. Clean all 4 sparker heads, check to ensure wiring attached to sparkers is tight, check porcelain body of sparker for cracks. If all of that is good probably a bad module, you are correct only one on the unit.

A schematic or diagram won't help much. The module is not rectifying flame due to one of the above.
londo Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2013 7:57:39 AM(UTC)

I have a older Viking Dual Fuel range wither funny ignition issues. The ignition spark continues after the flame is on but only on the 2 back burners, not the front. I notice that all 4 spark when one is activated but was told that was normal. I assume that there is one ignition module for all 4 ignitors ? Scratching my head on this one, would make more sense if there was no spark [ie. bad ground, bad module, etc.] can't find a parts diagram / schematic for the life of me like it's super top secret stuff !
Any and all feed back is welcomed ! Thanks.