Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Monday, April 8, 2013 4:04:32 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Parts for Whirlpool RBD305PDS15 Wall Oven - AppliancePartsPros.com

There is only one cooling fan (item 10 in the Lower Oven Parts section).
there is another fan (item 3in the Top Venting Parts section) but tis is for venting.

The manual is available from ApplianceJunk.com for about $5.00.
** 8178007 KR-30 Whirlpool Electric Built-In Double Oven Service Manual
http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?action=store;sa=view;id=179
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
adamsatl Posted: Sunday, April 7, 2013 4:39:44 AM(UTC)

Hello,

Recently when we turn the oven on the blower / fan is pretty loud at times. It's a metal screeching type of sound so I want to replace it before it fails completely. This is the blower that comes on when you turn the oven on and the same one that stays on while you are cooking and remains on for a while after you turn the oven off. I assumed that there would have been two of these things (one for the upper and one for the lower oven) but when I turn the ovens one separate I only hear the one blower so I'm assuming there is only one located under the top oven and above the bottom oven. Can anyone confirm that there is only one blower? I just want to make sure there aren't 2 of them and one is already dead. I tried downloading the manual from this website but it takes me to a link for a refrigerator. So if anyone can point me in the direction of the manual or confirm the number of blowers this oven should have I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any info or insight you can provide.

Chris