Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Jimbo Bigbelly Posted: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 8:02:04 AM(UTC)

You are probably right. I have the instructions and if I can figure out how to post an image I'll post it here. At the bottom of the instructions, there is a picture of the back of the timer, and the words: "Note: for ranges with Self Clean capabilities, add jumper as shown in the following picture. If not self-clean, please remove the jumper (bridge)" The picture shows the back of the timer with the transformer on the left side, and the self-cleaning position for this jumper is the right most 2 pins. The jumper is located along the bottom of the circuit board. I'll bet you don't have this jumper installed. Because of the note's information.
keith54 Posted: Monday, October 8, 2012 8:51:28 AM(UTC)

Does anyone have the wiring diagram for a WB19X1006 clock. My parents paid for someone to replace it and now the timed bake and self clean do not work. My guess is that it is not wired correctly.