Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
bdale Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 11:33:42 AM(UTC)

I have a similiar problem with my GLEB30T8ASA. The top unit of the double oven wont ever get to 400°. I have swapped the elements with the bottom (which works fine), and still the same problem. What is my problem?
libertyappl Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:55:00 AM(UTC)

Hope that gets you baking again! Sorry for the typos!!
Nat
dross3491 Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:28:31 AM(UTC)

Nat,
Thanks for your help.
libertyappl Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:44:16 AM(UTC)

That woulb be the problem then.

Nat
dross3491 Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:19:09 AM(UTC)

I am receiving power to the relay on the board but it is not going to the element. I only have 120 to the element and not 240. Power is going through the thermal fuse on both sides. My thought is now the relay board itself. Your thoughts?
libertyappl Posted: Monday, November 17, 2008 9:44:07 AM(UTC)

Most likely the thermal fuse is out for the top oven, your will have to remove the unit from the wall in order to test and replace parts. The thermal fuse part # is AP2126993. If you need to see a parts breakdown go to searspartsdirect website.

Nat
dross3491 Posted: Monday, November 17, 2008 9:04:56 AM(UTC)

The top element quit working first and then several weeks later the bottom element. The lower oven works fine. I swapped the elements and discovered that they worked fine in the lower oven. I have also checked to see if power is being sent to the elements in the top oven. They are both receiving 120volts. Neither element is working.