Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ApplianceJunk Posted: Saturday, January 1, 2011 7:49:38 AM(UTC)

There is a safety thermo fuse on the back of the oven that may need to be replaced.
gesche444 Posted: Saturday, January 1, 2011 6:21:35 AM(UTC)

After using the self clean mode, the oven flashed "HOT" on the display and locked the oven door [upper oven]. The next morning the display was blank. Nothing worked but the oven light and the "beeps" on the touch pads. I have a diagnostic sheet and would like to test the oven shutdown Thermal fuse and and the control board and/or panel. I removed the side mldg. from the sides of the oven and the two screws under the control panel. However, I cannot pull the panel out far enough to get at anything [two inches at the most. I could use some help on this from you techs out there. I think it may be the control board [or panel] or the oven shutdown thermal fuse. I would like to test these parts to see if I am right. How can I do this?