Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jschee Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2008 4:16:51 PM(UTC)

Thanks, When I checked the switch I checked it at the control panel including wiring to switch, so guess its control panel. I figured it had to be, I just didn't want to spend a couple hundred for it and have it not fix the problem.
Gene Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2008 3:44:35 PM(UTC)

Check the wires from the switch to the control board and the plug at the control board.

If there is nothing wrong then the problem is a bad control board.

Gene.
jschee Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 5:54:12 PM(UTC)

It was not a numerical error code. It was in plain english!!! DOOR
Gene Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 5:09:20 PM(UTC)

What error code exactly was shown on the display?

Gene.
jschee Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 3:21:12 PM(UTC)

I replaced the control unit on the stove a year ago - clock set button & oven start didn't work. Everything appeared to work fine after I replace it, but I didn't check to see if Oven Clean feature worked. We seldom use the oven & normally don't get it dirty. Now it is dirty and when we turn on self-cleaning we get a "door" error message. I unplugged & pulled back off and get continuity on oven lock switch at the control unit when I lock for cleaning and open when self-cleaning lock is not engaged. Is there anything other than the control unit that can cause this failure. Oven works fine otherwise - both elements! Just can't clean it!