Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jaegirl Posted: Sunday, October 4, 2009 7:59:41 AM(UTC)

I have a 23 year old tappan microwave/range (over/under) The Microwave is called tappan turn about. I found the model info on your website however there are not many pictures. Anyway, a shady service man came out and said it was the fuse. He put a fuse in and it blew right away. He told me I needed an electrical circut board. He said that he would suggest I buy another microwave and set it on the counter because if he could find the electronic circut baord it would cost 300-400 dollars to repair. He said the short was coming from there and since my product is 23 years old it would not be worth repairing.

My question is with your expertise do you think that is what I need if so where can I purchase it and a handle for the microwave for a skilled appliance repair person to repair. Or who would be able to assist me in repairing and ordering the needed items if they still exist.