Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Simon / APP Team Posted: Friday, October 5, 2012 10:30:38 AM(UTC)

Hi.

Use the attached link and check the diod, capacitor and magnetron.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for LG LMV2083SW Microwave Oven | AppliancePartsPros.com

Simon.
hws2home Posted: Friday, October 5, 2012 6:07:46 AM(UTC)

please i am having the same problem i need help!!!!!!!
i have the panasonic inverter.
thanks.
lesguns Posted: Thursday, October 4, 2012 8:22:24 PM(UTC)

check diode!
mattpghpa Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:01:38 PM(UTC)

My LG LMV2083SW is only 2 years old. I am pretty sure i heard a pop while i was cooking popcorn earlier today but I just thought it was a really big kernel. So when i went back later to cook something, It was humming extremely loud, it would stop for a sec then start humming real loud again. I them realized it wasnt heating the food either. I called LG and they told me it sounds like the magnatron which is covered under a 10 year warranty but that i have to pay the $150.00 service fee along with labor charges. I would rather buy a new microwave for $200.00 than put $250.00 into a warrantied part ..(if that is really even what is wrong) My husband is very handy and can fix anything so i was hoping if someone could tell me if in fact this sounds like the magnatron and if so is it difficult to fix as i cant find a specific video or walk through for this model anywhere... Thank you so very much for any advice or help.