Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
QuinnKurk Posted: Saturday, May 7, 2016 2:37:12 PM(UTC)

What issue are you having? I gave a 10 yr old Thermador microwave oven and the door would close but the light would stay on, and the microwave would not operate. It wasn't a faulty latch but rather a bad switch. I replaced the switch and now when the door is closed, it works properly.

I had trouble finding the switch I needed but called a local Thermador dealer and he gave me a cross reference number for the switch. I found it online easily after that.

Good luck!
Appliance Medics Posted: Monday, April 18, 2016 6:30:35 AM(UTC)

00486321 this is the switch bank part number. Not sure if it is what your looking for or not. Is it the door side of the microwave or machine side?
MAKODOG Posted: Monday, April 18, 2016 5:32:27 AM(UTC)

Hi, I am having no luck in finding the part for a new door latch for my THERMADOR oven, any ideas what to do ? Otherwise I am stuck buying an entire new unit but only the small latch is broken.
THANK YOUUUUU!! I need to find 6486733.