Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
TechnicianBrian Posted: Sunday, March 8, 2009 2:22:15 PM(UTC)

Rozman, you said you have the same combo as Cityservices, but then you put GE light bulb replacement as your subject so I want to make sure we are getting you the right information. Starting a new thread with a model number would be a great help to get you going in the right direction.
rozman Posted: Sunday, March 8, 2009 9:47:35 AM(UTC)

hello! i have the same combo and i was wondering if i could get a diagram for replacing the bulb in the microwave. do you have a manual that shows the light bulb or tells you ow to replace it? thank you.:confused:
cityservices Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 12:51:48 PM(UTC)

I have combo oven/micro built-in. The interior light for the micro is burned out...how do I get to it for replacement. There is no cover panel on the interior to access the bulb and according to your parts diagram, I think it has a lens cover that prevents me from getting to the bulb from the microwave interior...thanks for your help. I'm pretty mechanical as I recently replaced the oven latch assembly for this same unit...thanks again