Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Thursday, April 10, 2008 2:29:37 PM(UTC)

Well, no one of them looks like a valid model number.

In order to access the door switches you have to remove the control panel and I can not tell you how do it without proper model number.

If you can post a pictures of the unit it might help.

Gene.
DC42 Posted: Thursday, April 10, 2008 2:23:23 PM(UTC)

actually the above numbers were the only ones i found on both the oven and the microwave.
Gene Posted: Wednesday, April 9, 2008 2:29:27 PM(UTC)

If there is no model number inside the microwave then check the oven door frame for the name plate.

Gene.
DC42 Posted: Wednesday, April 9, 2008 2:18:08 PM(UTC)

its a built-in microwave that is also a combination with an oven. it says solid state modern maid twin wave.
Gene Posted: Wednesday, April 9, 2008 1:58:49 PM(UTC)

What kind of a microwave is it? Built in a cabinet, over the range, counter top of a combination with an oven?

Gene.
DC42 Posted: Wednesday, April 9, 2008 1:54:16 PM(UTC)

Thanks alot Gene for your reply. i found some other numbers that i hope might be helpful. im not really tech saavy so i dont know much about different parts of the microwave or others. The FCC id:AKS9PE031
other numbers include: PN 75409-01, 35-059831-05-0, and 651B267P4. i hope that is helpful. and i really thank you Gene for your help.
Gene Posted: Tuesday, April 8, 2008 11:58:54 AM(UTC)

Most likely the problem is a bad secondary interlock switch (on the door frame).

The model number you posted does not come up and I'm not able to provide more accurate advise.

Gene.
DC42 Posted: Monday, April 7, 2008 1:58:17 PM(UTC)

The microwave counter is still working (it counts down) but the microwave wont heat the food. the light turns off and there's no humming noise thats there usually when it works. any advice would be rrreaaalllyy helpful.:)