Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
rollaznv Posted: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 9:57:13 AM(UTC)

So I bought this dryer used because it was borked, figured I could "wrench" it, but it's got me stumped, it's quite new.

I tore it down and tested EVERYTHING, and each part checked out... so I reassembled it, and ran the service diagnostics, and it ran fine, heated, cooled, sensors work right, all buttons tested in the HMI test and all of them work for the "3 sec" to get out of the test... ESPECIALLY tested the start button on that one... BUT...

If you press and hold the start button for the 3 sec countdown start timer, it shows 3secs, and beeps, then jumps to 2 then 1 with a quick double beep, then clears the screen, with the last beep and acts like nothing happened... I'm GUESSING that the control input interface board is bad, but don't want to drop money on something like that as a guess. But again, every component meters out perfect and it DOES work flawlessly in the Service Diagnostics test and the error codes are empty... it's basically the start button not finishing it's countdown and actually telling the machine to start...

Any way to confirm it's that interface panel, and not the main board? Or is there a way to remove the 3 sec countdown and have it just START? or is there a way to jumper that signal and just make the machine run outside of the input panel?

Any help would be great, thanks