Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
bchertov Posted: Sunday, March 29, 2020 5:16:45 PM(UTC)

It's the door! There a small white plastic nipple on the inside to the door (upper, center) that pushes into a sensor when closed. That sensor isn't being pushed in enough to be triggered. We just cut a bit of felt furniture padding and stuck in on the sensor so it would get push a bit further in when the door was closed. Fixed!
logcabin1 Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 4:31:40 PM(UTC)

Bosch Nexxt Premium Gas Dryer (WTMC6500UC,13 years old) not starting. Dryer has been working fine but now does not register when the start button is pressed. All displays seem to be functioning (or at least displaying) normally. The red light next to the start/stop button is blinking as normal. When I open the door the blinking light turns off, indicating that the door latch/switch is registering.

I unplugged the unit for an hour and replugged it in hoping that it would reset. No change.

I have found almost nothing on the web for this old unit. I understand that there is a reset button next to the motor and plan to try and open the back panel to access the button - the area is extremely tight quarters. How do I access the back? Any repair manual/diagrams available?I'd appreciate any advice on this matter.

Eric Newman (aka Logcabin1)