Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
HumboldtRepairMan Posted: Thursday, August 8, 2013 8:22:15 AM(UTC)

Hey thanks, God already has blessed me with learning this field and sharing it with others
ezfreeze Posted: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:08:16 PM(UTC)

That did the trick... The grooved part was not wrapping around the motor pulley and once I flipped it, everything was running like new...

GOD Bless you... Thanks a bunch for your help...
ezfreeze Posted: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 10:54:54 AM(UTC)

I believe I do have it groove side up, but it definitely won't hurt to flip it and see if that fixes my issue...

Thanks for the response and I will try and give this a go tonight...
HumboldtRepairMan Posted: Saturday, August 3, 2013 7:13:29 AM(UTC)

Did you put the belt back on the right way? most brands the grooved side is facing the drum but some of the maytags have the flat back side of the belt facing the drum........try flipping the belt and routing it correctly over the motor pully and tensioner pully and see what you get..........the groove side must go over the motor pully correctly with good tension.
ezfreeze Posted: Friday, August 2, 2013 9:30:03 PM(UTC)

I have a maytag dryer that is having problems spinning fast... When lifting the top, you see it struggling to spin...

I have a new belt and a new pulley arm from a repair I had to do 2 years ago...

Problem started when I was rotating the inside to find some socks and I heard the belt come off, I opened it up and put the belt back on and now it is having problems spinning..

Any thoughts?