Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
castillocm Posted: Thursday, July 31, 2008 5:36:26 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: castillocm Go to Quoted Post
Hello:) :

My washer was exposed to 220 Volt by mistake (I live now overseas, but I got my neptune set back in Pittsburgh, PA), so knowing that the washer was using double the voltage that needs what parts do you think are broken?

The clothes in the end are very clean but very wet, the drum moves but I don't heard the final spin, sometimes the cycle stops and I have to open and close the door and push start again in order to finish the cycle.

I have been using my washer like this but I want to try to repair if possible. I need the steps, what parts do I need to replace. Last May you guys helped me with fixing my Maytag Gas Dryer (same problem, exposed to 220 Vol by mistake) and is working fine now, Thanks.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Cielo Castillo

Update: I took a look at he Control board and the R-11 Resistor is burnt up; I read some other similar problems and they advice to change the control board and other guy advice to replace just the R-11 resistor along with the associated Q-6 triode, also the Wax motor. I want to try the less expensive repair first, since a friend will bring me the parts overseas and it will be best if the parts are small in size and in cost. Please guide me with the parts numbers.
Thanks,
Cielo
castillocm Posted: Thursday, July 31, 2008 4:03:24 PM(UTC)

Hello:) :

My washer was exposed to 220 Volt by mistake (I live now overseas, but I got my neptune set back in Pittsburgh, PA), so knowing that the washer was using double the voltage that needs what parts do you think are broken?

The clothes in the end are very clean but very wet, the drum moves but I don't heard the final spin, sometimes the cycle stops and I have to open and close the door and push start again in order to finish the cycle.

I have been using my washer like this but I want to try to repair if possible. I need the steps, what parts do I need to replace. Last May you guys helped me with fixing my Maytag Gas Dryer (same problem, exposed to 220 Vol by mistake) and is working fine now, Thanks.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Cielo Castillo