Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 3:06:56 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Parts for KitchenAid KUDS50SVBL0 Dishwasher - AppliancePartsPros.com

See the attachment for the tech sheet.

I do not know if you are in diagnostics.
The tech sheet gives the method.

The usual way to troubleshoot these units is to check the control panel outputs with a meter. If it checks out OK then replace the control board.

Still a bit of a crap shoot but your odds are better.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
krisle Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 3:40:23 PM(UTC)

Our dishwasher won't run, and it seems to be the control panel or some part of it.

I am able to run something -- is it the diagnostic test? -- when you hit hi-temp scrub and Dry alternatively 5 times each. Water runs, the machine makes noise like it's running, a few lights go on, but then it stops and doesn't give any kind of code.

When I press the buttons on the control panel, none of the wash cycle lights will go on when I press them directly.

When I press heat dry or another option button, then press start, the light for normal wash (or another wash cycle) will go on, but the start button will only blink (as if the cycle were interrupted). No matter how many times I press start, nothing changes and nothing happens.

I see online that Kitchen-Aid has had a ton of problems with the control panels. This dishwasher is a little over 5 years old. Sigh.

Thanks.