Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
cnn7 Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2013 2:48:43 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Sorry to hear it. If it will fit your budget I would recommend to by a Bosch middle line dishwasher. You can find one for less than $700

Gene.
Funny the saleman had a Bosch. But all our other applances are Whirlpool. And the wife wanted to keep them all the same. I think she got that from me. I got it from the army. Keeping everything uniform. LoL. We did step it up to the gold series which we have always had good luck with. But if this one goes. And i even told Whirlpool. I'm moving on. Thanks though for the help. Great having a place to ask questions. :)
Gene Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:33:18 PM(UTC)

Sorry to hear it. If it will fit your budget I would recommend to by a Bosch middle line dishwasher. You can find one for less than $700

Gene.
cnn7 Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 3:49:08 PM(UTC)

I was afraid of that. I decided to just pitch it. In the trash the whole unit. And bought a new gold series model. My wife has PLS and is Disabled. I have way to much going on to have to deal with a bad applance. again thanks.
Gene Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 5:40:47 PM(UTC)

Hello,

Sounds like problem is a bad control board.

- The control board Part number: W10084142
cnn7 Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 6:04:15 AM(UTC)

Ok it's getting old now. Problem is. We'll start the dishwasher and you can here it running. Water flowing in. Then you hear the sprayer come on with all the splashing noise. maybe a few seconds later it all shuts off. No lights nothing. So you hit the cancel and it starts draining the water out. And start all over. pots & pans Heat Dry and start, If you do it enough it will run through it's cycle and wash them. Any ideal what may be causing this ? And maybe what the replacement part would run $$$ Went to get serial # but now it's working, I've started it so many times it's working again. can you help please. thanks :(