Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
WilliamM/APP Team Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2024 7:15:37 AM(UTC)

The diverter assembly may need to be inspected for any debris that may have fallen in during repair as well as checking to ensure the little orange ball inside of it is able to move freely when there is not water in it.
merrittjr Posted: Monday, March 25, 2024 7:20:20 AM(UTC)

Any ideas?
merrittjr Posted: Saturday, March 23, 2024 10:51:00 AM(UTC)

Dishwasher wasn't draining so I pulled it out and removed the drain pump to find a piece of plastic clogging it. In troubleshooting I also removed the racks, filters and spray arms. Dishwasher is now draining properly, however, now the middle arm is not spinning at all. This was not an issue prior to me pulling everything out. There is nothing blocking the arm and I made sure there's no debris clogging the arm holes. I've added water to the tub in the event there's not enough water but that didn't change anything. I'm at a loss as to what's going on. What could've changed after fixing the drain pump?