Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Amadago76 Posted: Friday, April 1, 2022 9:57:02 AM(UTC)

Afternoon All -

We have a Whirlpool Cabrio washer (Model: WTW7000DW0), and it's been running fine for the past several years. Recently, however, the washer would either stop mid-cycle or not start.

I've done a fair amount of research on it, and it seems like it may be the control board, but before I go spend $180, I wanted to see if you all had any guidance on the issue.

I've unplugged it for a few hours, and then when I plug it in - sometimes it'll work, sometimes it won't. I opened it up last night to look at the control board, and it looked brand new - no visible damage and I reseeded the connections to be sure nothing got shaken out of place. After that, it did start right up, but I'm not sure I solved anything since there was nothing tangible done.

Anyway, I'm not by any means an expert on washers - far from it, but more than willing to fix it - just looking for some guidance as to what might be broken (before I just buy random parts).

Thanks in advance.
Mike