Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Weah1818 Posted: Monday, June 19, 2017 3:56:56 PM(UTC)

Did you ever figure out what the problem was. I have the same issue and same dishwasher.
DSGDSG Posted: Friday, January 27, 2017 10:35:12 AM(UTC)

Hello folks, hoping someone can give me a hand. As mentioned, the dishwasher doesn't wash. It fills with water fine, the timer counts down, the detergent door opens, then it drains at the end and says it's clean, but nothing happened between.

The washer is less than two years old. I can hear an intermittent click from underneath the washer when it's supposed to be going through the wash cycle. Searching online I found the diagnostic check and it's going through it now, but after it filled with water all I hear is a click every couple seconds from underneath and nothing is happening. It did start with all the blinking lights initially though.

I tried getting help from whirlpool directly and I firmly believe they are intent on me not purchasing another whirlpool product ever again. I've removed the bottom spray arm and checked the fine filter. No issues there. I checked the float valve, seems to be working fine. The water level appears fine as well. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be or how to troubleshoot to find the problem?

Thank you!