Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
woodygg Posted: Saturday, January 11, 2014 2:35:13 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: HumboldtRepairMan Go to Quoted Post
You're very welcome glad you figured it out

hi there... back again as the dishwasher just quit working.

I figured out that there's no power to the door switch, and traced it back to a part that clips onto the control board. there is power to one side of the little part that is screwed onto that black plastic piece that clips onto the control board. it seems like some sort of sensor - I assume it should let power through unless it overheats or something. so 1) not sure if it's the issue - should it be letting the power through? 2) if so, do you know what it's called so I can find one to order?

thank you!!!!
Shobialal Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:18:22 PM(UTC)

Hi! Come to our website.

I've recently spotted
marvelous

adult acne treatment
Shobialal Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:16:36 PM(UTC)

Hey

Look on this
excellent

best acne treatment
HumboldtRepairMan Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:29:19 PM(UTC)

You're very welcome glad you figured it out
woodygg Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 7:11:06 AM(UTC)

Nope it should have voltage from the main board being sent to it so it works. If you have 120v and it's not working you got a bad or jammed sump

thanks for your help. turns out it was the door switch. noticed the lever wasn't depressing the switch all the way. thanks again, really appreciate it!!!!
HumboldtRepairMan Posted: Monday, September 2, 2013 2:32:14 PM(UTC)

Nope it should have voltage from the main board being sent to it so it works. If you have 120v and it's not working you got a bad or jammed sump
woodygg Posted: Monday, September 2, 2013 1:51:56 PM(UTC)

Check the sump pump for voltage should have 120v.....test the door switches make sure they have continuity....also test the float switch continuity and voltage.

will do - question on the voltage, will the pump have voltage if it's not in that cycle? doesn't it only get voltage when it's on?
HumboldtRepairMan Posted: Monday, September 2, 2013 12:30:15 PM(UTC)

Check the sump pump for voltage should have 120v.....test the door switches make sure they have continuity....also test the float switch continuity and voltage.
woodygg Posted: Monday, September 2, 2013 11:20:45 AM(UTC)

Our dishwasher just stopped working. All the lights seem to function properly and are acting normally. There was water left in the bottom of it as well.

I found the paper and have tried running the service mode.

When I activate the service mode, I hear a sound that sounds like the door is locking and the lights all light up for a bit then go off. When I push the various buttons to test each service mode item, the light comes on and I hear a click near the top of the door and then nothing (nothing for any of the button - nothing runs).

In addition, I took out the dishwasher and took apart quite a bit of the drain system, tubing, etc on the bottom and nothing was blocked. I checked the drain tube, the little red valve, etc.

I'm have a vom, and am comfortable with electronics, electrical, etc. so need some advice to hone in on the problem.

Thanks so much!