Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
john97034 Posted: Sunday, March 22, 2015 12:37:27 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: christophermurphy Go to Quoted Post
I did find the test manual and checked the fill, wash/rinse, and water heating circuits. Everything checks good except the heating element. I will order a control board and a heating element. I will post the results after I install them.

Chris

I have a Kitchenaid KUDI24SEAL1

I replaced the control board and still cannot get the unit to run or rinse.

It will fill and drain correctly.

All the lights on the touch panel operate correctly.

If I rest the touch panel it seems to go through everything correctly with the lights but still will not start.

Is there anyway to figure out what is causing the NO run or rinse condition?

John Marron

mar97034@msn.com
christophermurphy Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:20:02 PM(UTC)

I installed the heating element and the control board and the dishwasher is working perfectly.

Thank you for your help
Christopher
Simon / APP Team Posted: Monday, March 5, 2012 8:32:24 PM(UTC)

Good luck.
christophermurphy Posted: Monday, March 5, 2012 4:01:06 PM(UTC)

I did find the test manual and checked the fill, wash/rinse, and water heating circuits. Everything checks good except the heating element. I will order a control board and a heating element. I will post the results after I install them.

Chris
Simon / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 7:26:15 PM(UTC)

Hi,Christopher.
If there is 120v going through the door switch with the door latched, you should check the wires from the control board to the water valve and to the motor for continuity. If the wires checks out OK- replace the control board. To my understanding the control board is still under warranty.

Post the result.
christophermurphy Posted: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 6:00:58 PM(UTC)

I'm sorry, I made an inaccurate statement in my last post. The door switch has 120 volts to ground on both sides of the switch. After pressing the start button, the float switch does not have 120 volts to it. The float switch does have continuity when checked with an ohm meter.
christophermurphy Posted: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 5:21:54 PM(UTC)

Sorry, if it wasn't clear in my last post, but I've already checked the door switch and the float switch and there is 120volts to ground on both sides of the switches.
Simon / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:52:07 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Remove the control panel and latch the door. Check if the door switch properly engaging, check for 120v going through it.

Post the result.
christophermurphy Posted: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 5:45:06 PM(UTC)

The fuse is good. Can't refer to the test manual, as it has been removed from toe panel. The door switch and float switch are good. The resistance of the water solenoid coil is 1000 ohms. There is no voltage at the water solenoid. Pressing the cancel button does turn on the motor to drain the dishwasher and the other buttons light up when pressed, but the start button is non-responsive. The start buttons on both new control panels do not make clicking sound or have any give to them.
Simon / APP Team Posted: Monday, February 27, 2012 7:02:34 PM(UTC)

Hi, Christopher.
Before replacing control panel check the thermal fuse clipped on the side of the control board. If it is open, replace it.

The fuse Part number: AP3178588
Part number: AP3178588

The test manual should be behind the toe panel.

Post the results.