Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Tupperpup Posted: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 6:45:18 AM(UTC)

Thank you for the manual and tech info. We're renting, so we had none of the documentation for the unit. will check both of these and see if we can remedy the issue. If not, I'll be back...:)
denman Posted: Tuesday, January 3, 2012 2:27:16 AM(UTC)

I cannot find info on the given model number are you sure it is not a FDB520R H S0.
The following is for that unmit.

Here are the parts
Replacement parts for FRIGIDAIRE FDB520RHS0 DISHWASHER | AppliancePartsPros.com

Here is the operators manual, it gives cycle times.
http://manuals.frigidaire.com/p.../Kinston/154659801en.pdf

Here is the tech sheet
http://manuals.frigidaire.com/p...df/Kinston/154737301.pdf

Sometimes if the water is entering the unit is too cold there will be long cycle times.

I could not find out if the rinse only cycle heats the water so am not sure that this is the problem.
What happens is that the unit/timer tries to heat the water to a set point and if for some reason it does not do this it finally the timer will time out and continue the cycle.

Check the water temperature entering the unit, should be at least 120 degrees F.
Check the heating element . It should be around 15 ohms.
Check the hi-limit thermostat, should be 0 ohms.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
Tupperpup Posted: Monday, January 2, 2012 3:05:04 PM(UTC)

I've tried using the Light wash and the Normal Wash, both times the machine stays in the wash cycle (for an hour:eek:-at which point I turn it off, as it has drained the hot water heater):(. How Can I make it cycle out of wash? And, what is the USUAL time for this machine to run in its entire cycle?:confused: