Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
v2k04 Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:49:11 PM(UTC)

your fine just connect the hoses
gdaarob Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:06:11 PM(UTC)

Hello:

I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a parts breakdown for this dishwasher? I'm coming up empty. I think it's made by Whirlpool.

I'm trying to figure out where the check valve is to make sure I didn't do something stupid when I removed the hose. I wouldn't have thought twice about it if I didn't see the "Do not remove" stamped on the elbow.

Thanks again!
gdaarob Posted: Thursday, November 20, 2008 12:10:59 AM(UTC)

Hello:

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher, Model # 665.17029401. I recently needed to pull the dishwasher out of the cabinet and inadvertently disconnected both sides of the on-board drain hose in the process (the hose that comes out of the front side of the drain housing underneath, makes a vertical loop on the left side of the machine, and then connects to the external drainage hose). The problem is that when I reconnected the side coming from the drain housing, I noticed that the rubber 90-degree fitting on the hose had the words “Do not remove” and “check valve inside” stamped into it (can’t tell if it’s one sentence or two).

I looked inside the fitting to see if anything was there and couldn’t see anything. I don’t think I lost any parts during removal. I’ve searched for a part breakdown so that I can determine where the check valve is supposed to be but can’t find a breakdown. Can anyone help? I’m just worried about reconnecting everything only to find I’m missing a check valve. :confused: Many thanks to any assistance you can provide!