Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kayakcrzy Posted: Saturday, December 4, 2010 3:01:04 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: joyelizabeth Go to Quoted Post
I am not a handy-woman by any means, but my GE Quietpower dishwasher is not filling up with water and I have already checked the floating device. I cleaned it and it's cover and wiggled the actual device in it. Nothing changed. I am having to fill it with water before I start the wash cycle and about half way through it as well. If I don't the dishes are not cleaned and food is then stuck on everything! Help!

When you lift up and down on the float, you should here a clicking noise. Which is the float switch. If you here that it is most likely good. It would most likely be the water valve on the dishwasher. It is where the water line hooks up to the dishwasher. I know this sounds crazy, but be sure the water is turned on to the dishwasher under the sink. Tom Appliance Educator, Appliance Parts, Washer and Dryer Parts, Refridgerator and Freezer Parts, Stove and Oven Parts
joyelizabeth Posted: Friday, December 3, 2010 2:36:57 PM(UTC)

I am not a handy-woman by any means, but my GE Quietpower dishwasher is not filling up with water and I have already checked the floating device. I cleaned it and it's cover and wiggled the actual device in it. Nothing changed. I am having to fill it with water before I start the wash cycle and about half way through it as well. If I don't the dishes are not cleaned and food is then stuck on everything! Help!