Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Friday, March 21, 2008 5:15:55 PM(UTC)

Hi Mark,

Sounds like the pressure in the water line is too high. Try to turn the water shut off valve about half way down to decrease the pressure. If it would not help then you need a certified tech to look into this problem.

Gene.
MarkSpencer1 Posted: Friday, March 21, 2008 11:31:56 AM(UTC)

I checked for leak at latch, no leak there.
As soon as the water starts going into the dishwasher, the water squirts out the bottom right corner.
After I checked the latch for leak and reassembled the door, I turned the dishwasher on, the inlet water shoots from the left side across the dishwasher into the corner where the water leaks.
I immediately opend the door, the inside of the door was still dry up by the latch.

I cleaned all the hardwater deposits off the door prior to this test.

The inlet water opening is clean with no mineral deposits.
HELP! -------Thank YOU!
Gene Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 3:02:47 PM(UTC)

Hi Mark,

Remove the inner door panel and check for a leak through the latch (#3 on the inner door break down diagram).

Here are the break down diagrams for the Whirlpool dishwasher Model DU810DWGU1

Gene.
MarkSpencer1 Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 2:55:26 PM(UTC)

Whirlpool du810dwgui 1999 model leaking bottom right corner thru the door. I replaced door seal already, disassembled door and cleaned hard water deposits, do not see anything "broke".
When I stuff a little cloth inside door at bottom/end of door seal, water leak stopped. only work around though. Leak is mainly when start washer, water seems to squirt.
Mark
Gene Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:54:16 PM(UTC)

Hi santongiorgi,

Remove the bottom panel and check where exactly it's leaking from.

Post your findings.

Gene.
santongiorgi Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 7:21:22 AM(UTC)

I have a Kenmore dishwasher, mod. 363.1517000, that leaks when it is rinsing. I believe it is leaking from the bottom. It's around 6 years old. Any advice?
richappy Posted: Monday, March 10, 2008 1:45:02 AM(UTC)

Open the door while the dishwasher is running. See if the wash arm is spraying sideways from a split spray arm. Also, check to see if the dishwasher is over filled.
Gene Posted: Sunday, March 9, 2008 2:15:55 PM(UTC)

Hi Don,

Check the vent screen (#12 on the inner door break down diagram) for any blockage.

Inspect the door gasket.

Gene.
Don Evans Posted: Saturday, March 8, 2008 10:41:26 AM(UTC)

Hi Gene,
I'm sorry for the confusion. I took the inner side of the door off and the soap dispenser appears to be working properly. The dishwasher is actually leaking on the left side not the right. I tighten all of the screws pretty tight when replacing the door, however more water seems to be comming out now then before.

Thanks
Don Evans
Don Evans Posted: Friday, February 29, 2008 8:16:36 AM(UTC)

Good Morning Gene,
The tip that you gave me was right on the money. I didn't have to change the latch, my problem was that we were not closing the detergent door when we started the wash cycle.
Thanks
Don Evans