Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Frank / APP Team Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:52:58 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: larry compton Go to Quoted Post
I have replaced the pump and cleaned out all the arms but no water comes out of the upper arms. the lower arm works fine and has good presure it seems. I have blocked the water for the lower arm and still no water to the upper arms. I don't know what might be causing the water not to come out above. Can anyone give me a clue as to what it can be? Thanks.:confused:

The machine not filling with enough water can cause the pump to not build enough pressure. Is the water level getting up to the heating element?

From there, look for obstructions in the feed tube to the upper arm. Then it would be a matter of seeing if there is something wrong with the impeller on the wash pump.
larry compton Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 5:22:18 PM(UTC)

I have replaced the pump and cleaned out all the arms but no water comes out of the upper arms. the lower arm works fine and has good presure it seems. I have blocked the water for the lower arm and still no water to the upper arms. I don't know what might be causing the water not to come out above. Can anyone give me a clue as to what it can be? Thanks.:confused: