Discuss

dacor raised vent

in

Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops)

. "

Where did you buy it from? $173 sounds too much. APP sell it for $145 and you can return it

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops) » dacor raised vent

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2012, 02:48 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Gene has a brilliant futureGene has a brilliant future

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

Where did you buy it from? $173 sounds too much. APP sell it for $145 and you can return it later even if it was installed.

You'll never know how hard is to install it until you'll try and it should be covered under the parts warranty.

BTW, why not to return the part for refund and order it from APP?

Gene.

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 05-09-2015, 12:03 PM

flipper003 is on a distinguished road

I have the dacor rv30 and am having problems with the touch pad. Got a new one but could use some guidance on replacing it. To repeat post #14 - how do
you get the touch pad out of the top of the vent? There are no screws or tabs and nothing moves so there must be some magic way to take this apart to replace the touch board - I have the wiring all the way out from the unit with a string attached so I can pull it back through - just can't figure how get it out of the top part. Thanks for your help!
Old 08-04-2017, 06:51 AM

gfron1 is on a distinguished road
Default Dacor RV468 Hood - basic question

Apparently I'm keeping this very old thread alive. Hope someone is still out there to help.

I recently cleaned the inside of the hood by lifting and pulling out on the face plate/grill. Scrubbed years of grease off including the wire filters and put it all back together. When I lowered the hood the face plate fell into the range casing - meaning, it must not have been fully securely rested on the bottom bracket and when it was half way down the face plate slid outward and fell down into the cavity that the hood lowers into. I heard it. Cussed. Then raised the hood hoping for the best. No luck. i couldn't even see the grill/face plate, and now when i lower it the hood clearly hits the face plate and struggles to go down.

I don't want to burn out the motor so we're not touching anything until I know how to access the cavity. i see no obvious/easy way from the inside, but I'm betting that there might be a way to take the top off the hood that might help. Thoughts?
Old 08-11-2017, 11:05 AM

gfron1 is on a distinguished road

Just kicking this dog in hopes of getting an answer. I'd really like to figure out how to fix this vent.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.