Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
brejaam  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 2, 2008 8:52:27 AM(UTC)
brejaam

Groups: Registered

The inner door glass on our Kitchen Aid range shattered. I ordered the new glass and did a poor job of labeling during disassembly. New glass is in, but I have four pieces that I don't know how/where to reinstall. They are all four bronze pieces. The online diagram for this model isn't helping. I believe they are two of part #1 (retainer) that appear to be associated with the arm/hinge somehow, and two of part #28 (spacer). I just can't figured out how these pieces fit into the puzzle. Any help, particular real photos or a step-by-step procedure, would be greatly appreciated. I also heard that the two sides of the inner glass may be different. Any truth to that? Nothing in the box/diagram indicated a direction for installation.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.